Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A new Harvey memorial

Writing for STYLE Weekly Chris Dovi reveals a plan to make a bridge in Forest Hill Park a memorial to the Harvey Family, a mother, father and two daughters who were murdered on New Year's Day in 2006.
“The park is the place where the family played and learned,” Graziano says, “and a memorial for lives cut short can help, in some small way, to heal the pain we all still feel.”
Click here to read the entire story.

Click here for background on the Harveys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This was the most horrible thing I have ever heard of in my life. I did not know them, but spent a lot of time in that neighborhood with friends in the 80's.

My heart breaks every time I read something about this event. Tragedy doesn't begin to describe it.