In the past, Virginia’s attorneys general may have been hard-nosed and partisan when provoked by events, but Cuccinelli’s fights, so far, have been handpicked. Yes, Cuccinelli, 41, seems to have some new ideas about the role an AG should play.Click here to read the entire piece.
Click on the links below for more recent stories about Cuccinelli:
- "Political Pollutant" by Peter Galuszka, writing for STYLE Weekly.
- Think Progress post by Amanda Terkel.
- "Navy vets group donations under scrutiny in Va." by Bob Lewis.
- "UVa. exploring options on Cuccinelli climate change subpoena" by Rosalind Helderman.
- "Cuccinelli can't stop" a 'toon and commentary by Clay Jones.