1. Mason (23-5, 14-2 in CAA; No. 21 RPI)
2. ODU (22-6, 12-4 in CAA; No. 27 RPI)
3. Richmond (21-7, 10-3 in A10; No. 62 RPI)
4. VCU (21-8, 12-4 in CAA; No. 55 RPI)
5. Va. Tech (17-8, 7-5 in ACC; No. 67 RPI)
Changes from last week: Mason and ODU went 2-0. Mason has won 13 straight. The other three split their two games.
Note: Only games against Division I opponents are counted in won/loss records. And, recent results matter more than games played in the early weeks of the season. The RPI numbers, which are updated frequently, are from CBS Sports at the time of posting.