Friday, May 01, 2020

Biograph Derby Day Group Toast Set for 4:20 p.m.

May 4, 2019: Group shot at the 40th Biograph Derby Day party.
Since 1980 the first Saturday of May has meant another Biograph Derby Day reunion party. A day of seeing old friends gathered. This year that's not possible, so we have to get creative. Accordingly, I hope some friends will join with me tomorrow afternoon in toasting what will be the (imaginary) 41st Biograph Derby Day party.

So at 4:20 p.m. tomorrow, Sat., May 2, Chuck Wrenn and I plan to both open a Pabst Blue Ribbon and toast (over the telephone) the many good times we've had on this day each year.

Please join us (virtually) at 4:20 p.m. by opening a cold beer, or pouring yourself a glass of wine or favorite whatever, or maybe even firing up something to smoke. So, do whatever you feel, medicine-wise, is most appropriate for such a special occasion.

And, here's to having a good time (again).

May 4, 2019: To your health from Emily, Katey and Terry at last year's party. 

-- Photos by Dutch.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful idea and Susan and I will certainly be hoisting a beverage tomorrow at 1620 hours. Be well my friends and STAY SAFE! Richard and Susan Koechlein.

Bernie said...

I'm no longer a fan of Dr. Blue, but at the time I will tip a glass of Pinot to friendship.
Bernie Hall