When Ken Cuccinelli started running for governor, the same day he took office as Virginia's attorney general in 2010, he made us notice his ambition. Here are some of my observations of the Cooch when he was becoming a Tea Party darling:
- Click here to read "Healthcare Brouhaha: It Ain't Over …"
- Click here to read "Cuccinelli the Corrector."
- Click here to read "Cuccinelli’s Miracle."
- Click here to read "Activist Attorney General."
- Click here to read "How Free Are We to Express Hate?"
On the surface that might seem strange. But given the Cooch's showboating record, I'm hardly surprised by his choice to strike just such a pose. No doubt there are plenty of bitter Tea Party types who will applaud the Cooch's rather incorrect behavior in this case.