1. Mason (19-5, 11-2 in CAA; No. 22 RPI)
2. VCU (19-6, 11-2 in CAA; No. 50 RPI)
3. Richmond (18-6, 7-2 in A10; No. 73 RPI)
4. ODU (18-6, 9-4 in CAA; No. 30 RPI)
5. Va. Tech (15-7, 5-4 in ACC; No. 65 RPI)
Changes from last week: VCU split its games 1-1 to drop one spot, while Mason won both of its games to move up from second to the top position. The Patriots have won nine in a row. The others are in the same position as last week; Richmond won its two games, the other two went 1-1.
Note: Only games against Division I opponents are counted in won/loss records. And, recent results matter more than games played in the early weeks of the season. The RPI numbers, which are updated frequently, are from CBS Sports at the time of posting.