1. Mason (21-5, 13-2 in CAA; No. 24 RPI)
2. ODU (20-6, 11-4 in CAA; No. 30 RPI)
3. Richmond (20-6, 9-2 in A10; No. 71 RPI)
4. VCU (20-7, 12-3 in CAA; No. 50 RPI)
5. Va. Tech (16-7, 6-4 in ACC; No. 64 RPI)
Changes from last week: VCU split its games 1-1 to drop two spots. ODU moved up two positions by going 2-0. The others haven't moved. Mason won two and has won 11 in a row. Richmond won twice. Va. Tech won its only game.
Note: Only games against Division I opponents are counted in won/loss records. And, recent results matter more than games played in the early weeks of the season. The RPI numbers, which are updated frequently, are from CBS Sports at the time of posting