1. VCU (18-5, 10-1 in CAA; No. 50 RPI)
2. Mason (17-5, 9-2 in CAA; No. 34 RPI)
3. Richmond (16-6, 5-2 in A10; No. 59 RPI)
4. ODU (17-5, 8-3 in CAA; No. 31 RPI)
5. Va. Tech (14-6, 4-3 in ACC; No. 68 RPI)
Change from last week: Richmond went 1-1 to drop down two notches. VCU won both of its games to move up from second to the top spot. Mason with a 2-0 mark moved up one position.
Note: Only games against Division I opponents are counted in won/loss records. And, recent results matter more than games played in the early weeks of the season. The RPI numbers, which are updated frequently, are from CBS Sports at the time of posting.