At this writing, none of the teams on the list below is a lock to receive an at-large invitation to the NCAA's Big Dance. VCU is the most likely, should the Rams falter in the CAA tournament, but since the Colonial is generally seen as weaker this season than last, it's still too soon to say. Tech's RPI doesn't help its case, but if the Hokies finish over .500 in the ACC they could earn a bid yet.
1. VCU (23-6, 15-3 in CAA, No. 44 RPI)
2. Va. Tech (17-11, 8-6 in ACC, No. 62 RPI)
3. Mason (20-10, 12-6 in CAA, No. 76 RPI)
4. Richmond (15-12, 8-6 in A-10, No. 121 RPI)
5. ODU (17-14, 11-7 in CAA, No. 122 RPI)