1. Richmond (15-5, 4-1 in A10; No. 66 RPI)
2. VCU (16-5, 8-1 in CAA; No. 55 RPI)
3. Mason (15-5, 7-2 in CAA; No. 30 RPI)
4. ODU (15-5, 6-3 in CAA; No. 32 RPI)
5. Va. Tech (13-5, 3-2 in ACC; No. 64 RPI)
Change from last week: Richmond went 2-0 to move up two notches. VCU also improved two positions by going 3-0. Likewise for Mason with a 3-0 mark. ODU tumbled from first to fourth with a 2-1 record for the week. Va. Tech moved back into the group with two wins and no losses. JMU went 0-3, ouch! to disappear.
Note: Only games against Division I opponents are counted in won/loss records. The RPI numbers, which are updated frequently, are from CBS Sports at the time of posting.